Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Camping

So we decided to go camping at the last minute over Labor day weekend because at the last minute Bryan discovered he had a three day weekend-weren't expecting that!  So we went camping 8 minutes from our house.  The first night we left and ate at Wendy's- I know, we were really roughin it.  And the 2nd night we had hot dogs- "Alright kids, you hungry?- here's your stick, now cook your own dinner."  Aaaahhh.  Nice- I highly recommend that kind of camping.  I also took Julia home at night to sleep in her own bed.  Mostly because we had to pay an extra $50 for another tent (we only have a 5 man tent and a 2 man tent- and now we have six stinkin people in our family).  But it was really nice to sleep in my own bed.  I don't feel like I missed out on anything.:)  We had a blast, and it was so nice to spend some time together as a family.




It was the girls turn to build the fire.  I think we did a pretty good job.



2 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

your girls are so beautiful!! looks like a lot of fun!!!

Millers! said...

look at you posting so much... you must be starting to get lazy! Love that pics!