Sunday, November 16, 2008

Grandpa Bill

My Dad came to visit on October 8th which is both his birthday and Julia's.  It was so great to have him here.  We had so much fun.  
This is us eating breakfast out at Rosa Linda's.
We went apple picking, our favorite fall time thing to do.  I think my dad ate like 50 apples while he was here.





My dad got to watch a few of the girls soccer games.  It was the end of the season.  Luckily he watched Alissa's game first, because she pulled her hamstring muscle and couldn't really do anything for her 2nd to last game and then she got sick and missed her very last game:(



My Dad was such a good sport, happily attending all our activities.  Here, he was at dance with us, watching the girls, and taking pictures.  
My Step-mom, Helen made these adorable backpacks.  She also quilts and makes so many beautiful things.  She's so talented and we have reaped many of the benefits.  She is a wonderful person, and we're so lucky to have her in our lives.  We missed having her here! 
Everyone loved Grandpa Bill!

6 comments:

Millers! said...

That was a cute post, Heidi you look so good. hopefully in the near future we can meet up again. Love ya

Okie Bloxhams said...

looks like a fun time!! we are going to idaho for Thanksgiving so we are excited to see the fam. don't know if we'll ever make it back to Maine while you're there.

Shay said...

Looks like a lot of fun, great pics. Those backpacks are so cute, people amaze me with their talents!!

Smith Living said...

Hey what a great update. You look great. I miss you guys down there but am really falling in love with it up here. Keep up with the blogging.

benicholmikevanina said...

Okay, I'm not only jealous that Dad got to come see you, I'm also jealous that I didn't get to go to Rosa Linda's! Holy Cow!! That looks like good eatin'!

We sure miss you guys! The kids love looking at your pictures.

Love ya,
Ben

benicholmikevanina said...

Okay, I love these pictures but Dad's sweats need to go! I wish I could come see you guys there one more time "for fun" before you guys leave! Maybe we can swing a last week visit like I did in Hawaii! :-)